You will get tired of her.
Hey yo petites like me! This is for all of us cutieeees 💃 💙 👠
You look up to people (literally).
I can’t believe it too! When I saw it was real, I looked like I’m slapped so very hard by a friend of mine who has no reason at all to do it! (Yeah! That’s my reaction). Blankness all over my cute-pretty face (that’s how I see myself…sorry…LOL 😂) as I placed my hand on my chest− it’s ready to burst! Then it did. 😝 I want to spread the news immediately to my family. The joy is too much that’s why I need to pass it on; more importantly, one of the reasons why TWG is created is for me to earn money (you know… money blogging) to support them. Having this achievement is a huge step towards that goal!
First of all, thankieee soooooooooooooo much to writeshefali for nominating me! You made me the happiest person that day! Really! Totally! ✋ 😄
Teensy Weensy Gal started on the first chapter of 2015.
The very first blog address was missapostle8.wordpress.com which changed to prettyteensyweensyme.wordpress.com, and finally to teensyweensygal.wordpress.com
It may seem like just a year ago, but for me… too many things happened! 😌 My blog has gone through a lot: from posts who didn’t gain any readers at all to posts who gain likes seconds after being published; from no comments/ feedbacks at all to people who share their thoughts; from having 0 followers and email subscribers to a fair share of people whom I now considered as family (yieeeeeeeee! 😚 😘) ; from no compliments at all to a number of bloggers who say that TWG is amazing. Been through times when I was an M.I.A. (missing-in-action) ❔ ; then I see to it that I’ll never do it again ☝ , so I post a lot and regularly. More people are getting to know this passion of yours truly, and in school I already have this “blogger image” I am very proud of! 👸 😊
It was and it is so much fun; though in the beginning all the efforts are not being returned back, but still being able to write alone and share it to the public is fulfilling to me. Even if no one reacts (LOL! 😜 ), but now that it’s being the other way around one step at a time− I am so happy… more than happy ❗ ❗ ❗ Now I have proven that
What you give to the universe, it will reciprocate back… with a bonus!
(Kung ano ang ibigay mo sa kalawakan ay siyang ibabalik nito sa’yo…
nang may interes pang kasama!) – Juan Miguel Severo, Spoken Word Artist
I’ve given all my heart to my work, and at the right time I received/receiving my reward! 💎 🏆 ✨ That’s why to all newbie bloggers out there, I have one big lesson to impart to all of you:
Give everything you can, your very best and all your heart to what you’re passionate about. It will surely be worth it in the end! It’s because in the first place− when you love, you will never lose.
I’m nominating other bloggers too. I’ll just update them in their respective blogs (Oh! This is gonna be tough. There are many magnificent bloggers out there. 😍 Haays! If only I can nominate all!). To end this, I want to dedicate it all to God Jehova. For your divine grace given to me, I am now enjoying this wonderful blessing! You gave me strength to continue. You gave what I deserve. Thank you so much! You really never loses in the game of generosity! I love you. Also, I would want to dedicate it to Kelsey Telo (The Retrodare ). A friend but more like a sister. We have always been together in this journey. I firmly believe that my success is hers too, and hers will be mine.
Hope & Hugs, MV
P.S. Rules for participating in Blogger Recognition Award ⬇
Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. Write a post to show your award. Attach the award to the post. Give a brief story of how your blog started. Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers. Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Comment on each blog. Let them know you have nominated them, and provide a link to the award post you created. 😉
Mention to me a girl who haven’t dreamt of becoming a princess, and I’ll give you one million pesos! (Uh-uh, just kidding.) Well for this post, that’s going to be the keynote- princesses.
Since I was little, I’ve always imagined myself wearing a magnificent gown 💃. Embroidered with the finest beads and gems that make me sparkle, and stand out from the crowd. I’ve mentally designed my tiara 👑 – simple yet elegant. I’ve always looked up to Cinderella, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty), Snow White, Ariel (Little Mermaid), Belle (Beauty and the Beast), and many more. Disney really made my childhood colorful and happy! On the other hand, Barbie also became an addiction before. I’ve watched almost all Barbie movies/stories/shows out there, with Barbie portraying princess roles as my favourites.
Hmmmm… It was a desire that up until I’m a teenager can’t be forgotten or lost. Maybe that’s how it really is with girls. We all have that inside of us- the fantasy of being a royal. But for now, I would want to differentiate myself from the others. Cause my daydream just came true. No, I didn’t discovered that I was adopted, and really from a monarch family from a faraway land. No, I didn’t make a prince fall in love with me and marry me. It’s just someone in my Chemistry class told my seatmate that I am Mulan 😲 . Yeah! Can you believe that 😳 ?! I was so flattered that I can’t help but to smile and grin for her ( I dunno if it really is but I don’t care hahaa) compliment 😭 . Mulan is a boyish girl who proved everyone that she’s enough, and can be someone worthy just by being herself. She’s a special princess of Disney, just not literally because she wasn’t a royal in the story. Though she isn’t my favourite (cause I love Cinderella a lot!), and though she’s not dressed with the typical get up of a princess- it is the fact that I’m compared to a Disney princess! That moment I realized that my lifetime wish has just came true!
I am a princess. I look like Mulan. Can’t really blame that funny, cheerful girl who called me that. With my almost blunt haircut, black as night sky hair and slanted, chinky eyes… I really resemble the brave warrior.
(Never saw this…ever!)
Now how about you? Has your dream came true? If it’s still not, do not lose hope. It will… someday… somehow… and maybe in the most odd way possible 💝.
Girls! What do you think about this?
Via The Artidote
Teenage life is the hardest chapter in each of our own stories. We are kept in between the chambers of innocence and adulthood. We are in the TRANSITION itself. And who the hell will disagree that every adaptation, every change, can be overwhelming (even in the slightest degree)?
These past months, I have been given A LOT. I suffered from a series of mishaps caused by countless uncontrollable forces, and mainly because of being in the adolescent phase of my journey. BUT, I HAVE SURVIVED THEM ALL! I am still alive and kicking, laughing and choking… LOL!
This is my lame excuse for shouting out to the vast universe that this is MY BEST BIRTHDAY EVER! I have been empowered, and no other gift can compete with that.
I wanna share to you the 17 adorable gifts I received for my big day:
- I BECAME STRONGER. Who will not be when faced by consecutive difficulties?
- I BECAME BRAVER. When you already encountered a lot of shit, you’re not afraid anymore for what’s next.
- I BECAME FAMILY-ORIENTED. Something this year made me realize that I’m being shallow with my relationship to my family. I’m glad I changed before it’s too late.
- I BECAME AN ADVOCATE OF VERSIMILITUDE. Versimilitude refers to the truths of life. I became the type of person who constantly lives by vanishing the influences of the fake truths made by this disgusting world, instead, I have this specs which rationalizes everything if it’s really how it should be or not.
- I BECOME VULNERABLE. Wait peeps! It’s not what you think. When I say vulnerable, I mean the ability to allow oneself to feel everything and anything. To absorb all, BUT do not allow these to manipulate one’s self. Cause when you plant your emotions deep down, and forced it to be kept there, I promise… it will rebel and will come out soon. Uncontrollable and in outrage.
- I GET TO BE MORE SECURE ABOUT MYSELF. I became secure on some things concerning the REAL ME. I became assured of stuff that I’m really passionate about.
- I HAD A NEW PERSPECTIVE ON SOCIALIZING. Before, if you and I don’t resonate… bye! Now, if you don’t belong in the same circle I’m in, I’ll still be approachable and I won’t try to avoid you.
- I BECAME RISKY. I cut my very long hair to mid length, and I treat myself with side bangs (that I usually wear full, sounds crazy right?) And you know what, I’m eyeing for another look. I have been sticking on straight long hair (with no vividness at all) for my entire life, seeing that this suits me best. Well yes, it really does. But now, I want to change my overall look. I just wanna change. I don’t care on what will be the result, I just want a change. It has been very boring!
- I TOPPED AGAIN! One day, I was called to the office of the Vice President for Administration/ Registrar of my university. I was informed that the staff has collected the names of the students, who had the highest grades last semester. I am one of them. We met and I learned that they were Valedictorians/with honors too way back in high school. We are both scholars too. And guess what, I had the highest Grade Point Average of them all. And in line with that, I’m eyeing ₱9 000-₱12 000 reward, to be given by the Commission on Higher Education (praying very hard on this one).
- I BECAME A MEMBER OF THE ARTIDOPE. A community of artists,writers, and poets. It is really true that if you want to go fast, go alone. But if you want to go far, go together.
- I HAVE ESTABLISHED THIS BLOG! No need of any explanation here (insert wink haha).
- I AM ON MY WAY TO BECOMING REAL INDEPENDENT. In driving my own path, in deciding for little, and and most especially big things, and a lot more.
- I HAVE KNOWN MY WORTH. This is my main motto in life: I AM ENOUGH. I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ENOUGH!!!!!!
- I GOT TO KNEW MEN BETTER. I have my relationship coaches, whom have been teaching me a lot since I got to know them. I wanna be straight. Yes, I’m only 17. I need not to dive in these matters yet. But it is better to be informed on the basics before plunging. I know someday, I get to fuel up my lovelife (LAUGH OUT LOUD!), and I do not want to fail in so tiny things (awwww).
- I LEARNED THAT IT IS WRONG TO “WAIT” TO BE HAPPY.
- I LEARNED THAT LIVING A SIMPLE YET SUSTAINABLE LIFE IS ENOUGH. It’s not always about money or “being a rich kid”.
- I’VE KNOWN GOD MORE. My faith on Him is already undestroyable.
One more year and I’ll officially become a woman. To the future lady within me, I AM CLOSE TO BEING READY FOR WELCOMING YOU. And to this girl right now, typing, YOU GO GIRL!
HAPPY SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY TO ME!